Culture Amp's Action Framework is a set of tools to help managers act on employee feedback. Managers will be more confident, efficient and successful in taking action because they can now easily:
- Identify impactful focus areas in response to employee feedback
- Decide on action to take, with inspiration from what other customers, as well as people in our 40,000 person People Geek community, have done in similar situations
- Drive effective action on survey results with their team without relying on HR or upper management
- Get feedback on their actions from their team
How does it work?
1. HR leaders share reports directly with managers from within the Culture Amp platform
2. Managers review the reports and use the Focus Agent to easily identify areas which have the most potential for positive impact.
3. Once focus areas are selected, managers use the Inspiration Engine to explore actions other customers and members of the People Geek community have used to improve on their chosen focus area, before committing to action.
- How to use Action Feedback
- Inspiration Engine summary
- Taking action with the Action Framework
- Tailoring your Inspiration Engine
4. Once a Manager has selected an action and worked on it for over a month, they can use ‘Action feedback’ to check in with their team and measure how effective was their action.
The Action Framework is currently available for Engagement, Manager Effectiveness, and Team Effectiveness surveys only, and not yet available for Individual Effectiveness or Onboard/Exit surveys.
To learn more about Culture Amp's Action Framework, email us at email@example.com.