Administering Culture Amp surveys in languages other than English
Culture Amp can provide you with the tools to deliver your survey in languages beyond English. See the list of supported languages. Through our language support feature, you will be able to customize survey questions and communications using any one of our supported languages.
Setting up different languages
- Ensure that you have languages feature enabled, if a translations drop-down is not available on the Settings page, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the Design page, review and edit the questions as required. Culture Amp translates standard engagement survey questions, in-app content, and communications. We strongly recommend that you customize the questions to match the tone of your organization.
- Preview and test the survey ensuring that the questions are consistent with what you have intended
- On the Communications page, review and edit the communications
- Preview all communications taking particular care over the Reporting Rules statement and ensure that the message is accurate
NOTE: People will be able to switch languages within the survey.
Sending communications in a different language
- Within your Employee Data file, find the "Locale/Language" demographic
- For each of the employees, allocate a locale code for their preferred language
- Save and upload the file via the import users feature
TIP: Leaving the Locale value blank will default to US English as their preferred language.
NOTE: Whilst Culture Amp aims to provide accurate translations of the standard survey questions and communications, it it highly recommended that one of your colleagues has the opportunity to review the questions and the translated versions to ensure that the content is identical before launching.