There are three main reasons for archiving your surveys:
- A survey is old, and you are unlikely to use it again
- You've been using the survey to pilot, test or trial particular types of surveys, and it is cluttering up the Surveys page for you and your admins
- People no longer need to view the survey reports regularly, and there are more recent surveys that should be displayed when people sign in to Culture Amp
An archived survey will not be deleted, instead it is displayed when clicking the Archived tab on the Surveys page. All reports can still be viewed, but Survey Administrators can no longer resend/reset surveys.
How to Archive Surveys
- Click the Configure link for the survey
- Go to the Operations page
- Click the Archive button
NOTE: Archiving a survey will close a survey, even if it is currently active and will mean responses will not be collected, even if survey links have been sent out.
How to Unarchive Surveys
You can unarchive your surveys by going to the Archived tab on your Surveys page.
- Find the survey you wish to unarchive, and click the Configure link
- Go to the Operations page of the survey
- Click the Unarchive button
- Go to the Launch Plan page (once you are ready to reactivate the survey)
- Click on the Reopen Now button
NOTE: Unarchiving a survey will return it to the survey status that it was in prior to archiving. This is with the exception of surveys that were previously active, unarchiving a survey that was previously Active will take it to a Closed survey status.