When your survey is launched, Culture Amp automatically manages communications with survey participants for you. Culture Amp will issue 3 email communications to participants for the life of the survey:
The dates that these invites are issued are configurable, but typically a survey will run over 1 - 2 weeks, with the first reminder being issued at the halfway mark, and the final reminder being issued on the last day that the survey is open. Reminders are only issued to people who have not yet completed the survey.
Example of invite email
You're welcome to customize the first paragraph of the Survey Invite email, and the dates will of course reflect your survey close date. Everything after the first paragraph is standard as it covers off reporting rules and the fact that we are a third party helping you out with the survey.
Whilst Culture Amp manages automated communications during the survey period, it's really important that you also provide some additional communications about the survey prior to launch so that employees understand why the survey is happening and what to expect.
- Make modifications to the default email text in survey communications.
- Send any additional internal support email addresses to email@example.com to be included in the last sentence of the survey communications email.
- Preview the emails to check them.
- Consider when you'd like to launch the survey, and how soon after the launch to send first and final reminders.
- Use the Launch Plan page to select dates. Be conscious of any holidays, or other days when employees may be unavailable.
Next is Step 4 - Survey Launch