Set a password
- Navigate the Culture Amp website www.cultureamp.com. Access the Sign In page by clicking the sign in link in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Forgot password? link beneath the Sign in button. Enter your email address, then click Reset Password.
- Check your email and use the link provided to access the Set a password page.
- Type a new password (must be at least 8 characters long and complex), confirm the password and click Submit to sign in for the first time.
- Try and do this within 5 days, as the link will expire after 5 days
You can contact your HR representative, or contact support if you need assistance.
Here are the requirements for passwords used to access Culture Amp.
- At least 8 characters in length
- Must be ‘complex’ (i.e. a mix of lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers or symbols). More specifically complex means, at least 3 of the following conditions:
- Uppercase letter
- Lowercase letter
- A number
- Symbols (!@#$%^&*?_~-)
- Unicode character (e.g. ä, £, ҫ, see other examples)
- May not contain words from the blacklist of “common” passwords (e.g. password, password123, changeme, admin, administrator, etc.)
- May not consist solely of keyboard-adjacent characters (e.g. qwertyuiop)
- May not consist solely of sequences (e.g. abcdefgh, 12345678)
- May not consist solely of repeated characters (e.g. 11111111, xxxxxxxx)
Forget your password?
No problem. It’s the same process whether you set or reset or forget. See the instructions above.
Just want to change your password?
Sign in with your usual password then access your profile page by clicking your name in the top right-hand corner. You can also hover over your name and select Manage profile. Use the Change password link to enter a new password.
Your account is locked?
If you try to sign in repeatedly (5 times), and don't succeed, your account will be locked. Wait 1 hour and your account will unlock, then click Forgot password? link.