When you have finished configuring your survey Settings, Design and Communications you are ready to set your Schedule and Launch.
Launching your survey will not automatically kick off any feedback process – it just marks the survey as Open and ready to begin creating each individual feedback process.
- Go to the Launch Plan page of your Survey Configuration and review the Schedule for Due Dates and Reminders. Make any changes and Update Schedule.
- When you are ready to begin setting up your individual feedback processes, click Launch Now at the top of your Launch Plan page.
Review How Do I Launch The Individual Effectiveness Survey? for detailed instructions and screenshots on this process.
The diagram below illustrates the steps, roles and communications involved in launching the survey, and running each feedback process:
Start a new individual feedback process for an employee
Once you’ve launched your 360° Feedback Survey, you will be able to begin setting up each individual process for your employees who are seeking feedback
- Select View Reports from your survey to access the Process Manager
- From the Process Manager select Create 360°
- Choose Employee and Coach using the search fields
- Select Create to kick off the nomination workflow and notify the employee to nominate reviewers
- Once the Employee has nominated reviewers, Launch the 360 process from the Process Manager
Note: If you would like to select reviewers on behalf of the employee and start their 360° feedback process right away, you may choose Reviewers and select “Create & Launch” to send invitations to provide feedback immediately.
Managing an open feedback process
While an individual’s feedback period is open an administrator can
- Send Survey Reminders to Reviewers who’ve not yet responded, in addition to those that are automatically sent
- Add or Remove Reviewers or change Coach
- View any submitted feedback
Once an individual’s process is completed (the Due Date for feedback has passed)
- Share Feedback to send email notification and enable feedback results access for Employee
- Send Feedback Reminder to Coach
Thinking about running an Individual Effectiveness survey at your company? Culture Amp Effectiveness allows employees to easily gather 360 feedback from managers, peers, and reports. Find out more at cultureamp.com/effectiveness.