After you've created your reports, you can add viewers to give them access to the employee feedback relative to their teams and departments, and notify them that they have a report to review.
Adding viewers to reports
You can add viewers to reports in two ways:
- By individual reports, through our platform
- By working with our support team to upload a spreadsheet identifying which viewers should have access to specific reports
To add viewers through our platform:
- Preview a created report by clicking View Reports (the eye icon) to get an idea of the data within the report
- Click Manage Viewers (the person icon) for the report to which you'd like to add viewers
- In the text box, select all of the users you would like to add as viewers to the report. You can find a specific user by typing part of the user's name to filter the list of users
- Click Save
NOTE: If you are unable to add viewers to a report and Unreportable appears next to the report, the group size for the report is less than the Reporting Group Minimum set for the survey, and therefore the data within the report cannot be shared.
Notifying viewers of access
There are two ways to notify individuals that they have access to a report:
- Use the Culture Amp platform to send notifications to individuals
- Send an email outside of the platform
Notifying viewers through the Culture Amp platform
After you've added viewers to a report:
- Click Notify Viewers
- In the window, click Notify All Viewers to send an email to everyone who is a viewer of a report (even if they've been previously emailed) or click Notify New Viewers to send an email to only those viewers who have been added since you last sent a notification
An email will be sent to the report viewers, notifying them that they now have access to the report. The email will include a link to the report. If the individual has never logged into the platform, and your company doesn't currently use Single Sign On, the email will also provide a link for creating a password to access the platform.
NOTE: Administrators cannot modify the default text of the email. The email text will include your account and survey name, as well as the survey administrator email address.
Notifying viewers outside the Culture Amp platform
If notifying viewers in bulk with your own email, we recommend:
- Asking viewers to set a password if they had not previously signed in to Culture Amp
- Asking viewers to sign in to our platform to view their reports
- Sharing any important overall themes and instructions
Tips and tricks
Set up your managers up with the Participation report and limit their view to this report while the survey is still live - this can help to avoid them focusing on results that aren't stable yet. Once the survey is closed and you're ready to release results, use the Edit Report link, and change it from a Participation report to Standard report so that you don't have to re-do the access again.