"People & experience (HR) employees are generally more engaged than other functions while marketing & communications employees tend to be slightly less engaged."
Culture Amp has a number of valuable functional benchmarks available for our customers. These functional cuts of data can be quite useful for leaders at larger organizations. It gives a leader an opportunity to compare their function to a similar external group. Data for each function is drawn from hundreds of companies and represents the experience of thousands of employees.
- Business Operations (business administration, management, etc.)
- Customer Success (Customer service, customer support, etc.)
- IT and Security
- Legal & Finance (Accounting, auditing, billing, legal, payroll, risk, etc.)
- Marketing & Communications (Brand, digital marketing, partnerships, PR, etc.)
- People & Experience/HR (Talent, recruitment, training, people operations, etc.)
- Software Engineering
How engaged are employees across the different functions?
Gain a deeper understanding of what makes our benchmarks special and learn more about how we calculate our region/country benchmarks here.