Individual Effectiveness communications are a mix of notifications and reminders. Participants only receive a few of these messages, depending on their role, and how the survey is set up.
- Standard Communications - sent under most circumstances, as part of the standard workflow.
- Standard Reminders - only sent to people who have not completed certain tasks within a configured timeframe.
- Administration only - only sent under unusual circumstances such as a change of coach.
And who they are sent to:
- Employee - the person who is the subject of the 360.
- Reviewer - each person who the Employee has asked for feedback.
The table below shows when the most common communications are sent during the life of a 360 process in the Employee Driven workflow coachless workflow.
The following table lists of all the possible communications for this workflow, and the circumstances under which they are sent: