Individual Effectiveness communications are a mix of notifications and reminders. Participants only receive a few of these messages, depending on their role, and how the survey is set up.
- Standard Communications - sent under most circumstances, as part of the standard workflow.
- Standard Reminders - only sent to people who have not completed certain tasks within a configured timeframe.
- Administration only - only sent under unusual circumstances such as a change of coach.
And who they are sent to:
- Employee - the person who is the subject of the 360.
- Reviewer - each person who the Employee has asked for feedback.
Emails are consolidated into a single email for:
- Invite Reviewer - lists each person who has asked for feedback from the reviewer
- Reviewer Reminder - lists each person who has asked for feedback, and has not yet been done by the reviewer
The table below shows when the most common communications are sent during the life of a 360 process in the Employee Driven workflow coachless workflow.
The following table lists of all the possible communications for this workflow, and the circumstances under which they are sent: