Over the last 7 years, working with thousands of customers, we've learned a thing or two about employee feedback and created the following classes to share that knowledge, as well as provide a platform for customers to connect with one another.
Each interactive class is roughly 90-minutes, including sharing of Culture Amp content and expertise, in-platform demonstration, and ends with an update on what's changed in the product.
There are roughly 2 masterclasses hosted each month. You can see the complete schedule, posted at the start of each quarter, in our customer masterclass hub. While we hope you can meet us live so you can ask questions and interact with other people geeks, we understand you may want to start your learning journey now. Below, you'll find links to condensed recordings of the classes by clicking on the class title.
Currently we offer a 5-part series that is meant to mirror the consecutive steps of Collecting, Understanding and Acting on employee feedback.
Collecting Employee Feedback: Mastering the key concepts of survey design
We'll cover the basic elements of designing and evaluating employee feedback surveys, diving into:
- Key survey & question design principles
- Survey design scenarios
- Considerations for the user experience
- Common challenges and pitfalls
- Considerations for action planning post survey
Understanding Employee Feedback: Analyzing and communicating results
We’ll prepare you for receiving your company’s employee feedback in a way that allows you to develop a strategy for analyzing the results, involving relevant others, and unpacking important differences across groups. We'll dive into:
- Steps for unpacking your survey data
- Communicating your results across your organization (i.e., company, leadership, managers, teams)
- Finding your strengths and identifying your opportunities
- Leveraging data to identify area of focus
- Considerations for action planning
Storytelling with Data (Shortened Video Coming Soon)
We’ll learn how to integrate data in the stories we tell to help explain, clarify and inspire action and change. This is a game changing skill for folks who deal with data in organizations. We’ll dive into:
- How story elements relate to employee feedback
- Helping shape the conversation about culture and feedback in your company
- Connecting survey results to broader business goals and aspirations
- Getting people excited about the road ahead
- Creating a common / shared language and narrative about what makes your company unique
- Creating clarity to drive action and change
Acting on Employee Feedback: A repeatable process for moving from results to action
We’ll deep dive into how to act on your results, including:
The 3 steps that happen after you find a focus:
- Ideate: How to use design thinking to increase the quantity and quality of ideas for action, and who to include in the process
- Act: They key questions to answer when moving from ideation to implementation, and the difference between centralized and decentralized action planning
- Measure: What to include in a pulse survey and when to pulse
For each step, we’ll also review the common pitfalls we see customers make and how to avoid them
People Effectiveness: Developing individuals, managers, and teams through feedback
This course focuses on how surveys can be used to help (1) individuals develop personally and professionally through 360 feedback, (2) managers get more effective via targeted upwards feedback from their direct reports, and (3) project or functional groups get empowered for improvement through team based effectiveness surveys. We'll dive into:
- Different kinds of people effectiveness initiatives
- The role of the coach
- Preparing leaders to receive feedback
- Considerations for cadence
- Making feedback actionable
We're always adding more so check back in to see new offerings! Or reach out to our customer education manager if you have suggestions for class topics.