Congratulations - you've been given the keys to the castle! Becoming an account admin can be exciting and feel overwhelming depending on what you need to do. With this level of access, you can now perform all account setup and survey tasks and access all prior and current surveys. Understandably, you may be wondering what you should do next.
Step 1: Get to Know the Resources Available to You
First, we recommend you familiarize yourself with the educational resources that are available to you. These include live training (on both the technical and philosophical aspects of the platform), on-demand learning, and where to go for general support.
- Get trained up: Most admins start by learning the technical aspects of the platform. If you'd like to take on-demand courses or watch recorded trainings at your own pace, dive straight into Culture Amp Training (CAT), our customer learning platform. If you'd like to join a live training, we have a calendar with links to CAT for any of the sessions you're looking for, according to your plan: the Self-Starter calendar (most common for companies with <200 employees), or the Standard calendar.
- Explore the Academy: The Academy has everything from articles on how to launch a survey to the science behind the platform. Feel free to poke around or check out the following articles that new admins often find useful:
- Our step-by-step survey preparation checklist
- Depending on which type of feedback you’re working on, we recommend the following:
- Ask Support for help: There are a few ways to get in touch with us. First, depending on your plan, you may have access to live chat with a Support Advocate by clicking this button in the bottom-right of your screen while in the platform. If you prefer email, you can always reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the platform or your plan.
- Attend a masterclass: Once you have a basic understanding of the platform, you can sign up for our masterclasses. These are 60-90 minute webinars facilitated by our People Scientists on the philosophy behind the platform. Register for a live masterclass or watch a recording on the CAT Masterclasses page.
Step 2: Check Off Your In-platform To Do’s
What you want to do next depends on where you are in your employee feedback journey.
- If you’re the main user of Culture Amp:
- Visit your Account Administration page and confirm your settings, including setting up HRIS integrations or Slack notifications.
- Make sure your employee data is accurate by uploading or updating.
- Add other admins as necessary. Note: they will need to be a user in the system before they can be added as an admin.
- If you’re working within a team of Culture Amp administrators:
- Check out who the other Admins are and connect with them to get more context on your account.
- Dig into previous surveys by viewing survey reports on the Reports page.
Step 3: Join the Community!
Here at Culture Amp, we like to call ourselves People Geeks. A People Geek is someone who is dedicated to enabling people and passionate about the power of employee feedback. Now that you’re an account admin, you’re welcome to join our community to connect with other people geeks like yourself.
- Sign up for our newsletter, the People Geekly, to receive a weekly roundup of the best articles, and events, in the people and culture space.
- Ever just want some advice? Ask your questions on People Geek Answers, the community site for People Geeks! Or, you can give back to the community by lending your expertise.
- Join our People Geeks Slack group to connect and chat with other people geeks in personalized chat rooms.
Welcome to the Culture Amp family! We are so glad you're here. We hope you have a great onboarding experience and are here to help you along the way.