Our text analytics tool automatically assigns a sentiment and up to two topics to most comments. However having a human read a comment and change the default sentiment and topic is now possible. Our ELF (Employee Language Focused) robot does not pick up some of the subtleties of language like sarcasm, but a human can. If a person's comment covers many themes, you can review and decide which theme they discussed the most, or seems to be the most important.
A couple of points to note:
- Only Admins can adjust comment sentiment and topics.
- Only two topics maximum can be assigned per comment.
To edit the comment classifications:
- Go to the Comments report
- Scroll past the bubble chart to start reading the comments
- Click the down arrow on the sentiment tag for a comment to choose an alternative tag, or
- Click the 'x' to remove a topic, or
- Click Add topic link to select another topic