Congratulations - You've been given control over an entire survey from the survey design through to who can see the results. Understandably, you may be wondering what you should do next.
Step 1: Get to Know the Resources Available to You
First, we recommend you familiarize yourself with the educational resources that are available to you. These include live training (on both the technical and philosophical aspects of the platform), on-demand learning, and where to go for general support.
- Attend a training: Most admins start by attending an instructor-led training on the technical aspects of the platform. There are two calendars depending on your plan - Self-Starter calendar (most common for companies with <200 employees), or Standard calendar. If you prefer to watch a recording of the training, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Explore the Academy: The Academy has everything from articles on how to launch a survey to the science behind the platform. Feel free to poke around or check out the following articles that new admins often find useful:
- Ask Support for help: There are a few ways to get in touch with us. First, depending on your plan, you may have access to live chat with a Support Advocate by clicking this button in the bottom-right of your screen while in the platform. If you prefer email, you can always reach out to email@example.com with any questions about the platform or your plan.
- Attend a masterclass: Once you have a basic understanding of the platform, you can sign up for our masterclasses. These are 60-90 minute webinars facilitated by our People Scientists on the philosophy behind the platform. Find out more on the Culture Amp Masterclass Program Academy page, or watch shortened videos on-demand by clicking each title.
Step 2: Check Off Your In-platform To Do’s
As a survey admin, you’re working within a team of Culture Amp administrators, so you’ll want to:
Step 3: Join the Community!
Here at Culture Amp, we like to call ourselves People Geeks. A People Geek is someone who is dedicated to enabling people and passionate about the power of employee feedback. Now that you’re an account admin, you’re welcome to join our community to connect with other people geeks like yourself.
- Sign up for our newsletter, the People Geekly, to receive a weekly roundup of the best articles, and events, in the people and culture space.
- Ever just want some advice? Ask your questions on People Geek Answers, the community site for People Geeks! Or, you can give back to the community by lending your expertise.
- Join our People Geeks slack group to connect and chat with other people geeks in personalized chat rooms.
Welcome to the Culture Amp family! We are so glad you're here. We hope you have a great onboarding experience and are here to help you along the way.