"Confidence in the company leaders is one the top drivers that is higher compared to other regions."
Culture Amp geography based benchmarks are calculated based on the location of the respondent when the survey was completed. Employees in the US Mid West benchmark work for companies headquartered in US Mid West as well as other regions around the world. This benchmark is intended to broadly represent employee experience working within US Mid West regardless of company HQ, industry or function.
Anatomy of the benchmark:
- 80% average response rate across all companies
- Bottom quartile (25th percentile) was 72% participation
- Top quartile (75th percentile) was 91% participation
- Computer Software
- Information Technology and Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Apparel & Fashion
- Marketing and Advertising
- Financial Services
- Nonprofit Organization Management
- Health, Wellness and Fitness
- Consumer Goods
- Medical Devices
- Computer & Network Security
- Management Consulting
We have connected the employee feedback data with ratings for each company included in the benchmark to provide the below insights.
- 3.7/5 stars average overall company rating
- 73% average CEO approval
- 67% average recommend to friend
Key Insights and Data for the People Geeks!
How engaged are employees in US Mid West?
Insight: Employees in US Mid West tend to be more engaged than employees in other regions. Higher engagement scores across US Mid West are primarily a function of greater intention to remain at the organization over the longer-term.
US Mid West employee engagement scores by percentile
If you are interested in the spread of employee engagement ratings, below are the engagement scores by percentile.
|Bottom quartile (25th percentile)||66%|
|Median (50th percentile)||75%|
|Top quartile (75th percentile)||83%|
What has the biggest impact on employee engagement in US Mid West?
Insight: Learning and development and leadership communicating a motivating vision have the largest impact on employee engagement. We also find that the scores on these topics are generally more favorable in our US Mid West Benchmark compared globally.
Questions included and excluded:
Engagement Questions Excluded: The following questions did not have enough responses to be included in this generation this year.
- I have been provided an opportunity to see and discuss recent employee survey results
- My manager, or someone else, has communicated some clear actions based on recent employee survey results
- I have seen positive changes taking place based on recent employee survey results
Gain a deeper understanding of what makes our benchmarks special and learn more about how we calculate our Regional benchmarks here.