"Confidence in the company's leadership is one the top drivers that is higher compared to other regions."
Culture Amp geography based benchmarks are calculated based on the location of the respondent when the survey was completed. Employees in the Latin America benchmark work for companies headquartered in Latin America as well as other regions around the world. This benchmark is intended to broadly represent employee experience working within Latin America regardless of company HQ, industry or function.
Note that this is an emerging benchmark.
Anatomy of the benchmark:
- 79% average response rate across all companies
- Bottom quartile (25th percentile) was 72% participation
- Top quartile (75th percentile) was 90% participation
- Computer Software
- Information Technology and Services
- Financial Services
- Marketing and Advertising
Distribution by sub-region:
- North America: 41%
- South America: 36%
- Central America: 22%
We have connected the employee feedback data with ratings for each company included in the benchmark to provide the below insights.
- 3.6/5 stars average overall company rating
- 78% average CEO approval
- 67% average recommend to friend
Key Insights and Data for the People Geeks!
How engaged are employees in Latin America?
Insight: Employees in Latin America tend to be more engaged than employees in other regions. Higher engagement scores across Latin America are primarily a function of greater intention to remain at the organization over the longer-term.
Latin America employee engagement scores by percentile
If you are interested in the spread of employee engagement ratings, below are the engagement scores by percentile.
|Bottom quartile (25th percentile)||65%|
|Median (50th percentile)||74%|
|Top quartile (75th percentile)||84%|
Questions included and excluded:
Engagement Questions Excluded: The following questions did not have enough responses to be included in this generation this year.
- I have been provided an opportunity to see and discuss recent employee survey results
- My manager, or someone else, has communicated some clear actions based on recent employee survey results
- I believe action will take place as a result of this survey
- %ACCOUNT_NAME% is a great company for me to make a contribution to my development
- %ACCOUNT_NAME% really allows us to make a positive difference
- %ACCOUNT_NAME%'s commitment to social responsibility (e.g. community support, sustainability, etc.) is genuine
Gain a deeper understanding of what makes our benchmarks special and learn more about how we calculate our Regional benchmarks here.