"Employees based in Asia tend to be more engaged than other regions, mostly driven by their intention to stay at their company for the longer term."
Culture Amp geography based benchmarks are calculated based on the location of the respondent when the survey was completed. Employees in the South Asia benchmark work for companies headquartered in South Asia as well as other regions around the world. This benchmark is intended to broadly represent employee experience working within South Asia regardless of company HQ, industry or function.
Note that this is an emerging benchmark.
Anatomy of the benchmark:
- 79% average response rate across all companies
- Bottom quartile (25th percentile) was 71% participation
- Top quartile (75th percentile) was 88% participation
- Computer Software
- Information Technology and Services
- Financial Services
- Marketing and Advertising
We have connected the employee feedback data with ratings for each company included in the benchmark to provide the below insights.
- 3.7/5 stars average overall company rating
- 79% average CEO approval
- 68% average recommend to friend
Key Insights and Data for the People Geeks!
How engaged are employees in South Asia?
Insight: Employees in South Asia tend to be more engaged than employees in other regions. Higher engagement scores across South Asia are primarily a function of greater intention to remain at the organization over the longer-term.
South Asia employee engagement scores by percentile
If you are interested in the spread of employee engagement ratings, below are the engagement scores by percentile.
|Bottom quartile (25th percentile)||66%|
|Median (50th percentile)||74%|
|Top quartile (75th percentile)||82%|
Questions included and excluded:
Engagement Questions Excluded: The following questions did not have enough responses to be included in this generation this year.
- I have been provided an opportunity to see and discuss recent employee survey results
- My manager, or someone else, has communicated some clear actions based on recent employee survey results
- I have seen positive changes taking place based on recent employee survey results
- %ACCOUNT_NAME% is a great company for me to make a contribution to my development
- %ACCOUNT_NAME% really allows us to make a positive difference
- %ACCOUNT_NAME%'s commitment to social responsibility (e.g. community support, sustainability, etc.) is genuine
- Sri Lanka
Gain a deeper understanding of what makes our benchmarks special and learn more about how we calculate our Regional benchmarks here.