"Employees in Health and Wellness organizations are above average in their belief that their organization allows them to make a positive difference."
Our Health & Wellness benchmark is representative of fitness clubs and activities, nutrition products, allied health organizations and wholistic health platforms.
Note that this is an emerging benchmark.
Anatomy of the benchmark:
- 78% average response rate across all companies
- Bottom quartile (25th percentile) was 67% participation
- Top quartile (75th percentile) was 87% participation
- Health, Wellness and Fitness
Distribution by sub-region:
- North America: 62%
- Asia: 17%
- Oceania: 12%
- Europe: 7%
We have connected the employee feedback data with ratings for each company included in the benchmark to provide the below insights.
- 3.5/5 stars average overall company rating
- 56% average CEO approval
- 65% average recommend to friend
Key Insights and Data for the People Geeks!
How engaged are employees in Health & Wellness?
Insight: Employees in Health & Wellness tend to be more engaged than employees in other regions. Higher engagement scores across Health & Wellness are primarily a function of greater intention to remain at the organization over the longer-term.
Health & Wellness employee engagement scores by percentile
If you are interested in the spread of employee engagement ratings, below are the engagement scores by percentile.
|Bottom quartile (25th percentile)||63%|
|Median (50th percentile)||69%|
|Top quartile (75th percentile)||75%|
Questions included and excluded:
Engagement Questions Excluded: The following questions did not have enough responses to be included in this generation this year.
- I have been provided an opportunity to see and discuss recent employee survey results
- My manager, or someone else, has communicated some clear actions based on recent employee survey results
- I have seen positive changes taking place based on recent employee survey results
- %ACCOUNT_NAME% is a great company for me to make a contribution to my development
- We acknowledge people who deliver outstanding service here
- We are genuinely supported if we choose to make use of flexible working arrangements
Gain a deeper understanding of what makes our benchmarks special and learn more about how we calculate our Industry benchmarks here.