"Employees within Logistics & Transport organizations are less likely to be looking for jobs and have higher long-term commitment than average."
The Logistics and Transport benchmark covers organizations that are helping solve the complex challenges of moving freight, goods or people from one location to another. They employee staff working on the ground in warehouses, shipping yards, on the road, and those that provide support from headquarters such as admin, HR, finance, sales and operational roles.
Note that this is an emerging benchmark.
Anatomy of the benchmark:
- 75% average response rate across all companies
- Bottom quartile (25th percentile) was 58% participation
- Top quartile (75th percentile) was 89% participation
- Logistics and Supply Chain
Distribution by sub-region:
- North America: 73%
- Oceania: 14%
- Europe: 6%
- Asia: 4%
We have connected the employee feedback data with ratings for each company included in the benchmark to provide the below insights.
- 3/5 stars average overall company rating
- 45% average CEO approval
- 59% average recommend to friend
Key Insights and Data for the People Geeks!
How engaged are employees in Logistics & Transport?
Insight: Employees in Logistics & Transport tend to be more engaged than employees in other regions. Higher engagement scores across Logistics & Transport are primarily a function of greater intention to remain at the organization over the longer-term.
Logistics & Transport employee engagement scores by percentile
If you are interested in the spread of employee engagement ratings, below are the engagement scores by percentile.
|Bottom quartile (25th percentile)||66%|
|Median (50th percentile)||72%|
|Top quartile (75th percentile)||75%|
Questions included and excluded:
Engagement Questions Excluded: The following questions did not have enough responses to be included in this generation this year.
- I have been provided an opportunity to see and discuss recent employee survey results
- My manager, or someone else, has communicated some clear actions based on recent employee survey results
- I have seen positive changes taking place based on recent employee survey results
Gain a deeper understanding of what makes our benchmarks special and learn more about how we calculate our Industry benchmarks here.