"Food and Beverage employees are consistently more positive than other industries about service and quality being a priority, commitment to social responsibility, their own products being better than competitors."
The food and beverage benchmark is primarily representative of food, beverage and alcohol production and distribution firms. The employees include a mix of front-office professionals, production and distribution.
Note that this is an emerging benchmark.
Anatomy of the benchmark:
- 81% average response rate across all companies
- Bottom quartile (25th percentile) was 71% participation
- Top quartile (75th percentile) was 94% participation
- Food & Beverages
- Wine and Spirits
- Food Production
Distribution by sub-region:
- North America: 64%
- Oceania: 21%
- Europe: 11%
- Asia: 2%
We have connected the employee feedback data with ratings for each company included in the benchmark to provide the below insights.
- 3.3/5 stars average overall company rating
- 40% average CEO approval
- 60% average recommend to friend
Key Insights and Data for the People Geeks!
How engaged are employees in Food & Beverage?
Insight: Employees in Food & Beverage tend to be more engaged than employees in other regions. Higher engagement scores across Food & Beverage are primarily a function of greater intention to remain at the organization over the longer-term.
Food & Beverage employee engagement scores by percentile
If you are interested in the spread of employee engagement ratings, below are the engagement scores by percentile.
|Bottom quartile (25th percentile)||66%|
|Median (50th percentile)||73%|
|Top quartile (75th percentile)||79%|
Questions included and excluded:
Engagement Questions Excluded: The following questions did not have enough responses to be included in this generation this year.
- I have been provided an opportunity to see and discuss recent employee survey results
- My manager, or someone else, has communicated some clear actions based on recent employee survey results
- I have seen positive changes taking place based on recent employee survey results
Gain a deeper understanding of what makes our benchmarks special and learn more about how we calculate our Industry benchmarks here.