Want to know why our benchmarks stand out?
Benchmarks can provide you with some additional and important insight. You can read some more about our general advice on using benchmarks here if you haven't already.
The following provides a summary of the available 2019 benchmarks. You can request any of these be included in your reporting dashboards. We'll assess the match to our core questions and you'll see the relevant benchmark data in your reports.
2019 Employee Engagement Benchmarks
Culture Amp's significant growth in customers has resulted in a number of new benchmarks. To meet customer needs, we have two classes of benchmarks, emerging benchmarks and standard benchmarks. Our standard benchmarks have strict requirements for publication. Our "emerging benchmarks" which have slightly lower requirements for creation than our standard benchmarks to provide value to our customers earlier.
- B Corps
- Construction & Heavy Industry
- Utilities & Energy (emerging)
- Engaging Growth
- Entertainment & Recreation (emerging)
- Fintech (emerging)
- Food & Beverage (emerging)
- Health & Wellness (emerging)
- Legal & Business Services
- Logistics & Transport (emerging)
- Media & Creative
- Mixed Non New Tech
- New Tech
- Professional Services
- Sport Clubs & Associations (emerging)
- Technology, Science & Research
- Biotechnology & Medical Devices (emerging)
- Telecommunications (emerging)
Our geography benchmarks are based off individual response location and not company HQ location in order to best capture the culture of a geographic region.
Emerging geography benchmarks:
Learn more about our emerging benchmarks here.
Other Engagement Benchmarks
- All Industries (Global) (all companies using the Culture Amp platform)
- Engaging Growth (High performing, growing companies)
- Enterprise companies
Non-Employee Engagement Benchmarks
- Diversity and Inclusion 2019
- Manager Effectiveness 2019
- Team Effectiveness 2019
- Exit Benchmark 2019
- Onboarding Benchmarks 2019 (2 weeks, 1 month & 3 months)
What Does Good Look Like?
To help customers understand the upper ranges of how organizations are scoring, we have generated benchmark cuts with scores from the Top 25% (75th percentile) and Top 10% (90th percentile) of companies in each of our published benchmarks. Please note that we've only published these upper limit benchmarks when the cuts meet our own minimum limits for response and company counts.
An important thing to consider when selecting benchmarks is that an exact industry match may not be necessary, or the best thing. You'll want to consider a comparison benchmark that captures where your employees come from and where they might be going.