As a manager, you'll be notified when your direct reports have completed their self-reflections via email and inbox notifications. We also provide an easy way to view the overall completion rate and actions that you've taken on your direct reports' self-reflections.
- Completed - Your direct has finished their self-reflection and you can view it now.
- Read by me - You've opened your direct's self-reflection and have reviewed it.
- Replied by me - You've replied to your direct's self-reflection.
- Incomplete - Your direct has yet to complete their self-reflection.
Click on these boxes to filter the results.
Accessing your direct reports' self-reflections
Access your direct reports' self-reflections by selecting My direct reports > Self-reflections in the navigation. Click on the cycle you'd like to see. You can review the contents of self-reflections if a direct report has completed and submitted theirs.
Commenting on self-reflections
We encourage managers to comment on self-reflections. This lets you dig deeper into the reasons behind your directs' answers. Both managers and direct reports can comment on self-reflections to add context and respond.
Performance administrators can provide managers with prompts to help managers write specific and actionable comments.
- View your org's self-reflections - Managers can review the content of indirect reports' self-reflections as well. Click on Groups to select indirects and/or directs.
- Search by user - You have the ability to search for individual members in your organization. This is an additive search, so you can identify multiple individuals at once rather than searching one by one.
- Search by manager - You can search by manager to view their direct reports' self-reflections.
- Search by department - You can filter by department to view self-reflections of employees in specific departments.
- Searches can be additive - If you'd like to have multiple different factors taken into account, the search results will filter down based off of all the different tags that you add.
- Export to PDF - You can download your direct or indirect report's completed self-reflection to PDF at any time.