You can request feedback from anyone in your company at any time. You can include a specific question in your request so when you receive feedback, you will not only receive feedback on skills but the answer to your specific question.
- From the home page, click on Request Feedback.
- You can enter the name of the person you want feedback from and include a specific question that you'd like them to answer when providing feedback to you.
- Go to My Company.
- Click on Everyone, from there you can either search by name, email or just scroll down the page to find the name of the person you want to ask for feedback.
- When hovering over the person's profile picture, you will see an option to request feedback. Click Request Feedback to request feedback from that person.
A couple things to note:
- You can request feedback from multiple people about yourself at the same time by entering multiple names.
- Requesting feedback about yourself will trigger a skills review, followed by the customized question that you included.