As an administrator, you have the opportunity to select which responses you'd like managers to share with their direct reports once they have completed their evaluations, as well as enable when sharing is available for managers. When sharing is enabled, managers, administrators and HRBPs are able to share completed evaluations.
Identify which questions will be shared
- As you progress through the evaluation cycle creation workflow, you'll arrive at the Select sharing step.
- Select the questions to be shared by managers with their direct reports. You'll be able to return to this screen to update your selections at any time until the cycle goes live.
- As managers complete evaluations, shared questions will be identified with an asterisk. When managers first begin an evaluation cycle, a splash screen is provided describing how to identify shared questions within the evaluation.
- From the Select sharing page, you also have the ability to enable sharing.
- Sharing can be enabled at any time. Once the cycle has been created, navigate to Manage sharing under the More menu in the upper right-hand corner of the cycle summary page to enable or disable sharing.
Sharing an evaluation
- When sharing is enabled, managers will receive an in-app notification that evaluations can be shared.
- When sharing is enabled, managers are able to share evaluations either individually or in bulk by clicking on the Share arrow in the left-most column of the evaluation summary screen.
- Administrators and HRBPs are also able to share evaluations on behalf of managers by navigating to the evaluation summary screen within Admin settings > Employee evaluations.