"People & experience (HR) employees as well as those in leadership positions are generally more engaged than other functions while design & creative employees tend to be slightly less engaged."
Culture Amp has a number of valuable functional benchmarks available for our customers. These functional cuts of data can be quite useful for leaders at larger organizations. It gives a leader an opportunity to compare their function to a similar external group. Data for each function is drawn from more than a thousand companies and represents the experience of thousands of employees using progressive data analytic and machine learning techniques.
- Business Operations (Business Administration, Product Management, Store Manager, etc.)
- Customer Support (Customer service, Customer Success, Customer Experience, etc.)
- Design & Creative (Artists, Designers, Design Manager, etc.)
- Domain expertise (QA Engineer, Surgical Technologist, Field Technician, etc.)
- IT and Security (Physical and Site Security, Cyber Security, Global Information Services, etc.)
- Leadership (Executives, Dept. Directors, Senior Leadership, etc.)
- Legal & Finance (Accounting, Auditing, Tax, Payroll, Risk, Financial Analyst, etc.)
- People & Experience/HR (Talent, Recruitment, Training, People Operations, etc.)
- Marketing & Communications (Brand, Digital Marketing, Partnerships, PR, etc.)
- Research & Analytics (Analytics, Data Science, Research, etc.)
- Sales (Commercial Sales, B2B and B2C, Sales Operations, etc.)
- Software Engineering (Technology, Product Development, Software Development, etc.)
How engaged are employees across the different functions?
(Picture to come)
Gain a deeper understanding of what makes our benchmarks special and learn more about how we calculate our region/country benchmarks here.