Survey configuration is getting reorganised to make it easier for account and survey administrators to prepare & launch surveys, and manage reports.
The configuration navigation menu is now separated into three sections
- Survey Launch
- Post Launch
No features have changed however sections have been better organised.
Changes of note
- 'Factors' previously found under 'Reports Configuration' is now called 'Reporting' and found under 'Survey launch'.
- 'Raw Data Extract' and 'Reporting Rules' previously found in 'Settings' will now be found in 'Reporting' under 'Survey launch'.
- 'Kiosk', 'Support name', and 'Support email' previously found in 'Settings' will now be found in 'Communications' under 'Survey launch'.
- 'Demographics' have been removed from 'Design' into its own page and menu item found under 'Survey launch'.
- 'Design' has been renamed 'Questions'.
- Exit & Onboarding (continuous) surveys have a new page called 'Workflow' which contain all of the other continuous survey relevant tabs which used to exist in the 'Design' page.
- 'Administrators', 'Operations', and 'Audit log' previously found under 'Survey configuration' are now in their own section called 'Administration'.
NOTE: This feature has not yet been released. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more.