Congratulations - you've been given the keys to the castle! Becoming an HR Business Partner can be exciting and feel overwhelming depending on what you need to do. With this level of access, you have Admin rights to Performance but only for specific department(s) assigned to you. You will be able to access information related to evaluations, self reflections and more. Understandably, you may be wondering what you should do next.
Step 1: Get to Know the Resources Available to You
First, we recommend you familiarize yourself with the educational resources that are available to you. These include live training (on both the technical and philosophical aspects of the platform), on-demand learning, and where to go for general support.
- Get trained up: Most HRBPs start by learning the technical aspects of the platform. If you'd like to take on-demand courses or watch recorded trainings at your own pace, dive straight into Culture Amp Training (CAT), our customer learning platform.
- Explore the Academy: The Academy has everything from articles on how to launch a survey to the science behind the platform. Feel free to poke around or check out the following articles that new admins often find useful:
Step 2: Check Off Your In-platform To Do’s
What you want to do next depends on where you are in your performance development journey.
- If you’re working within a team of Culture Amp administrators and HRBPs:
Step 3: Join the Community!
Here at Culture Amp, we like to call ourselves People Geeks. A People Geek is someone who is dedicated to enabling people and passionate about the power of employee feedback. Now that you’re an account admin, you’re welcome to join our community to connect with other people geeks like yourself.
- Sign up for our newsletter, the People Geekly, to receive a weekly roundup of the best articles, and events, in the people and culture space.
- Ever just want some advice? Ask your questions on People Geek Answers, the community site for People Geeks! Or, you can give back to the community by lending your expertise.
- Join our People Geeks Slack group to connect and chat with other people geeks in personalized chat rooms.
Welcome to the Culture Amp family! We are so glad you're here. We hope you have a great onboarding experience and are here to help you along the way.