Note: This feature must be enabled by a Customer Success coach, email email@example.com to turn it on.
Team goals is a goal type in Culture Amp Performance that allows cross-functional and agile teams to create and manage progress toward shared goals, no matter the structure of the organization.
To Start, Create a Team
To get started with team goals, first create a team. Once a team has been created, any team members and team leads in that team can create and collaborate on team goals.
Whoever creates the team will be automatically prompted to create team goals with a creation form.
Create Team Goals
Any member of a team can create goals for that team at any time.
If a team does not yet have goals, click My Company in the side navigation, then click Teams. Find and select your team in the "My Teams" section.
On your team page, find and select Create a Goal
If a team already has goals, click Goals in the side navigation to view them or create more. Be sure to select Create team goal in the dropdown option on the Goals page.
As you create a goal, add specifics:
- Name: What is the main objective of the goal?
- Description (optional): Why is the goal important and what is the plan to achieve it?
- Key Results (optional): What key results should be used to track and achieve the goal?
- Goal Owner(s): What members of the team should be accountable for managing the goal?
- Priority: What is the priority level?
- Visibility: Should it be accessible to everyone in the company, or just the team?
- Alignment (optional): Should the goal be aligned to a team goal, department goal, and/or a company goal?
Edit Team Goals and Update Progress
Any member of a team has the ability to edit team goals and update progress, not just the Goal Owner. Learn how to update and track goal progress.