This article covers:
- What's possible with the app?
- How to install the app and connect your Culture Amp profile
- Use Performance quick commands in the app
- In-app notifications
What's possible with the app?
Our app for Microsoft Teams allows you to use Culture Amp directly in Teams. The following features are currently available with the app:
- Receive survey invitations
- Receive survey reminders
- Get notified when you gain access to reports and insights
- Give feedback to colleagues
- View feedback from colleagues
- Respond to feedback requests from colleagues
- Share feedback with managers
- Request feedback from colleagues
NOTE: Culture Amp customers using our US Data Center are able to sign in to Culture Amp app for Teams. An EU version of our Microsoft Teams app for our EU Data Center customers will launch in the near future.
How to install the app
- To install the app, make sure you're signed into Teams with your work account.
- From Teams, go to the store and search for Culture Amp
- Click Add to install the app.
- Once you’ve installed the Culture Amp app, you'll be asked to sign in with your Culture Amp account. You are able to receive Culture Amp notifications as soon as you install the app. However, to get the full experience you must sign in with your Culture Amp account.
- Follow the prompt to sign in with your Culture Amp account.
NOTE: Your organization's admin for Microsoft Teams must enable the Culture Amp app within your 3rd party apps catalog for Teams. If you don't see Culture Amp listed in the app store, ask your organization's admin for Microsoft Teams to enable it.
Now that you've connected your Culture Amp profile with Teams, you can use commands such as “Give feedback” and receive more contextual notifications.
Use Performance Quick Commands
You can give and receive feedback quickly with shortcut commands.
- Type @cultureamp into the top search bar or messenger field or click the Culture Amp logo
- This will open a popup box with the options to give feedback or request feedback.
To give feedback, select the user you wish to give feedback on and enter your feedback in the free text field.
Choose whether you want to share the feedback with their manager and then click “Send feedback.”
What happens to the information you enter?
- The recipient will receive a notification in Teams containing your feedback.
- If you choose to do so, the feedback will be shared with their manager in Teams.
- Your feedback will also be added to the recipient’s profile in Culture Amp. It will be visible to you, the recipient and if shared, their manager.
To request feedback, select the user you wish to receive feedback from and leave them a prompt in the free text field.
When you'll receive Engagement notifications from Culture Amp:
- You're invited to participate in a survey
- Reminders to participate in a survey
- A survey report has been shared with you
When you'll receive Performance notifications from Culture Amp:
- You've received feedback
- Your direct report received feedback and selected "share feedback with their manager"
- Someone has requested feedback from you
- Feedback you gave or received is commented on
- Reminders to complete performance reviews